Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Select output device for "Designer Fullscreen Renderer"

Q and A about functionality and how to solve a special task for your application.

Moderator: Support

errox

Select output device for "Designer Fullscreen Renderer"

Post by errox » 01 Sep 2015, 14:46

Hi there,

in V3 I can remember a setting where to choose the output device for the "designer fullscreen renderer", but in V4 I cannot find it... where is it or how can I change the fullscreen destination (more than 2 physical devices)?

Thanks!

lerou

Re: Select output device for "Designer Fullscreen Renderer"

Post by lerou » 01 Sep 2015, 16:55

Hi,

with V4 all those settings moved to the Configuration Editor. In the seconds section (Audio, Video and Hardware...) you can delete the current output and put in a new one. It will ask you which screen to use. Usually the numbers match those in the windows desktop settings... but not always. However you can use that to select the Display for Fullscreen in Designer mode as well as in Runtime mode.

Best,
rou

errox

Re: Select output device for "Designer Fullscreen Renderer"

Post by errox » 01 Sep 2015, 19:48

Hey rou,

thank you!!
Haven't really thought about removing the output device to have it just added again with a changed screen output....
Indeed the display numbers don't match.. but it works!

Regards!