Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Touch Objects and Render Passes

Please report bugs in this group. We will maybe populate a list of known bugs with a possibly modified description at a later time.

Moderator: Support

Joe Styles

Touch Objects and Render Passes

Post by Joe Styles » 27 Nov 2013, 12:19

Hi all,

Great to be back on the forum!

Wondering if anyone at ventuz can confirm that I have found a feature as I am a bit stuck with touch objects listening to render passes that they are set not to render in.

I have created a scene that has a render pass (with a cloned output) at the top level to set camera offset positions. When I have a touch object lower level and only want the touch to happen in one of the render passes it is happening in both. I know this is to do with the top level clone but lower level the touch object should just be listening to the render pass it is set to render in.

Can this be fixed at all??
Attached is a simplified version of the problem I have encountered.

Thanks,
Joe
Attachments
TouchObjectsFeature.vzs
(10.42 KiB) Downloaded 343 times
Joe Styles
Kinetic Pixel

Karol

Re: Touch Objects and Render Passes

Post by Karol » 28 Nov 2013, 10:43

Hi Joe!

I don't have a quick workaround for this now.
Can't tell you if this is easy to solve - if yes, it could be fixed for Ventuz 4.2.0 which probably come in the second week of December.

Cheers
Karol