Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Ventuz installed on Surface Pro

Q and A about functionality and how to solve a special task for your application.

Moderator: Support

alfred

Ventuz installed on Surface Pro

Post by alfred » 09 Nov 2013, 18:15

I plan to try to install Ventuz Designer or Runtime on Surface Pro, the os is Windows 8 Professional, with i5 dual core cpu and 4GB SDRAM and intal HD4000 onboard graphic card. Is it must be a specific version of Ventuz for Surface or not? In addition, can Ventuz be encrypted without dongle, but a key. Otherwise, Surface will have a tail, looks a little bit ugly ;) .

Thanks!
Alfred

Christian Krix Schmidt

Re: Ventuz installed on Surface Pro

Post by Christian Krix Schmidt » 09 Nov 2013, 18:41

You won't need a special version of Ventuz. The Surface Pro is essentially nothing more than a regular PC with a touchscreen ... granted ... a very small one. :) There are software licenses only for Ventuz. Get in touch with Ventuz. They will help you out. In the meantime you can check out if everything works like you want using the PLE version. Just download the latest version and run it on the Surface Pro. The PLE will have a watermark but everything else works 100%.

alfred

Re: Ventuz installed on Surface Pro

Post by alfred » 10 Nov 2013, 01:20

A sonic respond :o Thank you so much, Christian!!

Alfred