Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Joystick Node update

Post requests for new features to this forum group. Any suggestion to expand the possibilities of Ventuz are welcome.

Moderator: Support

Naggar

Joystick Node update

Post by Naggar » 15 Nov 2020, 08:01

Hi, I've been testing a PS4 controller for Ventuz, I wanted to ask if we can ask for a second axis output for the second analog. And it doesn't have to be for PS4 controller but i think nowadays any game controller would definitely have two joysticks.

As it is now there are (X,Y,Z) properties where X and Y control the left analog stick (X would be the horizontal values from -1 to 1, and Y is the vertical values from -1 to 1). So far so good, but the Z output for some reason controls the Horizontal value of the right analog stick from -1 to 1 and there are no controls for the vertical values.
Ventuz_Joystick_Outputs.png
Could we please have 2 "axis" categories where there are X & Y for "Left" and X & Y for "Right" sticks and maybe get rid of Z since it doesn't make sense?

I've attached a video link here to show the issue:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lWm0Py ... sp=sharing

Dennis

Re: Joystick Node update

Post by Dennis » 17 Nov 2020, 16:03

Hey,

i have created a feature request ticket for the devs.

hope this gets done soon :)

regArts
Dee

:ugeek:

Naggar

Re: Joystick Node update

Post by Naggar » 28 Nov 2020, 19:55

thank you :D