Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Select Typeface Window bug

Please report bugs in this group. We will maybe populate a list of known bugs with a possibly modified description at a later time.

Moderator: Support

pixelman

Select Typeface Window bug

Post by pixelman » 15 Mar 2018, 01:10

Hi
Im trying to write in RTL language, it seems that the window is not showing up correctly it looks cropped on the bottom.
im using latest ventuz ver 5.35.616 on windows 10 64bit. is it a comparability issue?
even when i did succeeded in writing RTL language there were many missing Characters
i uploaded the font to the fonts folder in the project.
any ideas?
Attachments
Untitled.jpg

Agalar Ragimov

Re: Select Typeface Window bug

Post by Agalar Ragimov » 18 Mar 2018, 07:06

pixelman wrote:Hi
Im trying to write in RTL language, it seems that the window is not showing up correctly it looks cropped on the bottom.
im using latest ventuz ver 5.35.616 on windows 10 64bit. is it a comparability issue?
even when i did succeeded in writing RTL language there were many missing Characters
i uploaded the font to the fonts folder in the project.
any ideas?

I had same issue on 4k screen with ultra hd resolution (3840x2160 px). If you make your resolution full-hd (1920x1080 px) it will help you to see "Select Typeface" window fully.

PS. Please, write back if it works for you.
Attachments
Font.PNG
*_* - You gotta do what you gotta do (even if you don't like it)