Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Take Template

All other topics about Ventuz Director here.

Moderator: Support

ghandi762005

Take Template

Post by ghandi762005 » 24 Oct 2018, 07:46

When I Take a Template, I have to wait until it reach the Present state and then I can Take the second Template.
while in Designer Keyframe Animation in Slices, I can set the Rules Condition to "Always" where I don't have to wait the animation indicator to reach the next State.

Please let me know if I'm missing anything in this case or if there is any workaround this situation.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Ghandi
+971503843911
ghandi@eventagrate.com

sandercox

Re: Take Template

Post by sandercox » 09 Nov 2018, 16:56

You could do triggers to a normal animation from the scene animation. THen make the transition times between the stages in the scene anmiation really short and you won't have director waiting for animations to complete.
Obviously you should take care that your other animations work well when they did not complete because director is firing multiple events quickly after each other.

Fick1995

Re: Take Template

Post by Fick1995 » 17 Jan 2019, 10:06

So how can i complete it?