Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Max on (Float)

Q and A about functionality and how to solve a special task for your application.

Moderator: Support

davidicusrex

Max on (Float)

Post by davidicusrex » 27 Sep 2022, 17:12

When setting the LoopEnd and End properties on a movie clip node, how to set it to Max when it is a float value? I put a digit in there like 10 so the clip stops at 10 seconds but when I put Max it does not accept the value. Any ideas? Thanks!

u-double-u

Re: Max on (Float)

Post by u-double-u » 03 Oct 2022, 14:44

hm, I guess I dont really get it. Just tried it myself. To set a loops end to max I just click that little circular arrow symbol next to the valuebox. No need to write anything myself.
cheers.

version 6.10 here

davidicusrex

Post by davidicusrex » 03 Oct 2022, 18:23

The LoopEnd and End are being set from a database so the float value for LoopEnd and End are set automatically. I am trying to avoid having to set the length for each clip in the database so if there is no entry in the database I want Ventuz to set the value to Max. I cannot find a way to reset to Max without opening Designer and just do it from the database and using logic nodes in Ventuz.

Karol

Post by Karol » 10 Oct 2022, 09:48

You have to use float.MaxValue for 'Max' and float.MinValue for 'Min'.
Sorry, this is not very intuitive.

Best Regards
Karol