Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

HTC Vive Tracker without HMD

Q and A about functionality and how to solve a special task for your application.

Moderator: Support

VincentPix

HTC Vive Tracker without HMD

Post by VincentPix » 29 Jun 2020, 15:07

Hello,
The Vive Tracker is working fine if I've the output on SteamVR but no tracking if I want to display on my Nvidia output. Is there a way to get around ? (I tried a "No HMD" config)
Thanks
Regards
Vincent

lerou

Re: HTC Vive Tracker without HMD

Post by lerou » 29 Jun 2020, 16:46

Activate SteamVR. In your scene: create and activate a camera. VR will override the invisible default camera, if you activate another one, that's used for the output. If your output is square - check in the stage editor if there is a render setup active, select a 16:9 and the output should look good.

VincentPix

Post by VincentPix » 01 Jul 2020, 15:02

Thank you very much !

chriss0212

Post by chriss0212 » 08 Oct 2020, 21:30

Hi Vincent

Can you please gibe a hint, how to use the vive without hmd? We have tried ist, but the null driver is Not working on our System ;(

Anothe Problem ist, That Ventuz is Running on 90Hz... Andy Idee how wen can change that?

Thanks a lot and greetings

Christian

VincentPix

Post by VincentPix » 09 Oct 2020, 17:06

Hi Christian,

Sry but I didn't solved the no hmd problem with Ventuz. For now I track in another program and I push the datas to Ventuz via OSC. The result for XR is OK. Tell me if you need more help.

If you find something on that topic don't hesitate to share. ;)

I start a new thread about XR/virtual prod in the forum. This time it's about cam and light.

VT

chriss0212

Post by chriss0212 » 12 Oct 2020, 08:25

Hi Vincent
Sry but I didn't solved the no hmd problem with Ventuz. For now I track in another program and I push the datas to Ventuz via OSC. The result for XR is OK. Tell me if you need more help.
Thats exactly, what we are try at the moment ;)

Greetings

Christian