Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

HDR support for Ventuz?

All other topics about Ventuz 6 here.

Moderator: Support

joero

HDR support for Ventuz?

Post by joero » 25 Feb 2021, 01:24

Hello,

We have a project at Fox in Los Angeles, USA to replace hardware for (15) Tickers. There are (2) requirements for this project, the outputs are HD/SDI and need to support 1080p 59.94 (3G) and HDR.

I have mentioned the Aja Corvid 88 board for the SDI I/O, it looks to support 1080p 59.94 but it does NOT look to support HDR. I've contacted Aja Support to ask about what SDI boards support both 1080p 59.94 and HDR (as the Kona 4 Baord does) but we haven't used the Kona4 w/ Ventuz v6.63 (current version used). They mentioned an upcoming release of the Aja SDK (v16)? that contains some new HDR features....

Is there a list of SDI input/output boards that are supported/recommended by Ventuz? How does Ventuz suppport/handle HDR? Is there support or controls in the Ventuz Render Engine (in software) or is HDR is supported within Ventuz? Or is HDR handled more on the SDI I/O hardware side?

Any info would be appreciated, regards Joe Rollo.

Dennis

Re: HDR support for Ventuz?

Post by Dennis » 25 Feb 2021, 11:05

Hey Joe,

it would be great if you could contact us by mail: support(at)ventuz.com

We can discuss these questions there more direct.

Thanks and have a great day
Dennis

joero

Re: HDR support for Ventuz?

Post by joero » 27 Feb 2021, 16:10

Hi Dennis,

Ok, will email. Thanks Joe.