Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

144Hz monitor frequency

All other topics about Ventuz 6 here.

Moderator: Support

savalish

144Hz monitor frequency

Post by savalish » 03 Jun 2020, 20:19

Hello,

I am choosing a notebook that will be Ventuz compatible and I have concerns about 144Hz monitor on a lot of new gaming notebooks. How it will affect Ventuz and can I use Ventuz on this? I dont want to end up with animations and videos playing wrongly, crazy fast. Is there a way how to take care of it in a configuration setup?

Thank you.

Jakub

Jan

Re: 144Hz monitor frequency

Post by Jan » 04 Jun 2020, 15:55

Hi Jakub,
Your monitor wont affect the Animations you make. I am currently working with a 240Hz monitor.
As in any other case, to make sure they run the same on every system you just need to make sure that all the systems work with the same configuration. E.g: dont work on your project with a 60fps config when your target system only runs on a 30fps config.
Easiest to do is just leave the FPS cap on "none" so Ventuz will handle the timings on its own. And as long you dont cap it on one pc the animations will always play in the same speed.

Greetings

Jan