Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Remote Desk Top

All other topics about Ventuz 6 here.

Moderator: Support

Neil Tucker

Remote Desk Top

Post by Neil Tucker » 27 Jan 2020, 09:20

Does Ventuz recommend against using Remote Desk Top, if so what type of remote access is recommended.

Dennis

Re: Remote Desk Top

Post by Dennis » 27 Jan 2020, 10:27

Hey Neil,

RDT is not really recommended since you would lock out the current user. You would need to restart and need to login the next time manually... Next to it, you could not configure screen resolutions and so on, acces the NVidia or AMD settings properly.

I recommend to use, as already installed on all machines: VNC... TighVNC, UltraVNC, RealVNC... any kind of VNC :)

regards
Dennis

:ugeek:

Christian Krix Schmidt

Post by Christian Krix Schmidt » 30 Jan 2020, 06:53

I can recommend Radmin https://www.radmin.com/ as A Remote Desktop access and it's companion Radmin VPN https://www.radmin-vpn.com/.

Radmin even allows accessing a machine and shows Ventuz when running in exclusive fullscreen. Well 99% of the time. And it allows remote administration of your system, files and more. I can recommend that one.

Chris

Jukox

Post by Jukox » 26 Jul 2020, 17:12

Hmmm, I've never heard about Radmin. Will try to download it when I get back to home today. Thank you for an advise!