Today we share a feature complete pre-release of Ventuz 6.1 with you.
This is a Beta Release, meaning:
- No guarantees that it is stable. Do not use for production!
- No guarantees that scenes built with this version will be openable with the official release.
- Documentation for most features is done but not polished nor complete.
- Still, this release only works with a valid Ventuz License for the product you want to try out.
Please provide us with feedback of any kind in this thread or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Especially bug reports and feedback on the new features are very welcome!
For an idea of the new features here is a list, more details can be found in the local release notes as well as the user manual:
- Render Triangles, Edges and Points from Particles using the Nexus Rendering Modules
- Particle Render Order on Sprite and Mesh Renderers
- Particle Touch for feedback on hovered or clicked Particles
- Surface Renderer for Particles to render a Mesh from Particles
- 3 Dimensional Rotation of Particles
- Swizzle Node to freely apply and reorder channels of Particle Attributes
- Sprites are now properly lit e.g. for smoke effects with particle system
- absolute 2D Displacement mapping
- Layer Effect: Invert RGBA
- Design Eyepoint to support correct reflections in Projection Mapping setups
- GLTF 2 Support or Geometry Import
- Samsung Odyssey VR Support
- Array Ease and Ease Morph Nodes to interpolate floats and doubles in arrays