Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

VisualsIndexer invalid audio URI with M4A files

Please report bugs in this group. We will maybe populate a list of known bugs with a possibly modified description at a later time.

Moderator: Support

Total-Image

VisualsIndexer invalid audio URI with M4A files

Post by Total-Image » 04 Jan 2018, 11:45

The IsUriInvalid and Invalid Audio Uri output of the VisualsIndexer is true when the input is a M4A file. But the M4A file is working fine when using the audio clip node.
See attached image and scene file.
m4a_player.png
With MP3 files both the VisualsIndexer and Audio Clip node are working as expected.

For testing I selected the M4A file with the audio clip node and bind the visualsindexer uri input to the uri input of the audio clip node, the invalid audio uri output of the visualsindexer node is false (works as expected).
m4a_player_2.png
Attachments
m4a player test.vzs
(6.91 KiB) Downloaded 300 times

Karol

Re: VisualsIndexer invalid audio URI with M4A files

Post by Karol » 05 Jan 2018, 15:27

Confirmed!
We are going to fix this.

Thanks
Karol

Total-Image

Re: VisualsIndexer invalid audio URI with M4A files

Post by Total-Image » 08 Mar 2018, 22:26

Hello Karol,

The supported file formats listed in the manual. Is this list still actual? The strange thing is that:
for example *.jpg is not listed as supported image format (but of course this works) and the *.gif is listed as supported file format (without alpha support) but when i try to load a *.gif, it doesn't work.

Rogier