Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Full screen problem!

Please report bugs in this group. We will maybe populate a list of known bugs with a possibly modified description at a later time.

Moderator: Support

lerou

Re: Full screen problem!

Post by lerou » 18 Mar 2018, 07:04

Agalar Ragimov wrote: In my case, if I am using another screen as Main, touch sensors from the Dell touch screen works on that screen. For example, if my main screen is Wide LG screen and I am touching my Dell screen on the left top corner it is showing touch on the left top corner of the Wide LG screen. I have no idea why it is happening. Everybody who had same setup as mine in our company faced same touch and full-screen issues
Have you tried selecting the correct touch screen in windows? Windows Button -> type Control panel, enter -> open Tablet PC settings -> click Setup -> follow instructions to select correct touch screen.

Agalar Ragimov

Re: Full screen problem!

Post by Agalar Ragimov » 18 Mar 2018, 07:26

lerou wrote:
Agalar Ragimov wrote: In my case, if I am using another screen as Main, touch sensors from the Dell touch screen works on that screen. For example, if my main screen is Wide LG screen and I am touching my Dell screen on the left top corner it is showing touch on the left top corner of the Wide LG screen. I have no idea why it is happening. Everybody who had same setup as mine in our company faced same touch and full-screen issues
Have you tried selecting the correct touch screen in windows? Windows Button -> type Control panel, enter -> open Tablet PC settings -> click Setup -> follow instructions to select correct touch screen.
OMG. It works now. All this time I was facing that problem and the reason why it didn't work for me because I made that "Setup" while my Main screen was Dell Touch and not Wide LG screen. Image

It looks that choosing touch display under Display options is not enough.

Thanks lerou for help. :D
Attachments
TabletPCSettings.PNG
TabletPCSettings.PNG (11.27 KiB) Viewed 5636 times
*_* - You gotta do what you gotta do (even if you don't like it)