Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

System Edition

Please report bugs in this group. We will maybe populate a list of known bugs with a possibly modified description at a later time.

Moderator: Support

Joe Styles

System Edition

Post by Joe Styles » 20 Jan 2017, 17:23

Got a small bug for you. When you use the System ID node and try to obtain the edition it reports back "Professional" even when you run the scene in broadcast.
Any chance for a fix as we use this a lot of distinguish if a scene is running in broadcast or pro. I've attached a scene so that you can see it when run up in broadcast.

Thanks!
Joe
Attachments
Test.vzs
(6.6 KiB) Downloaded 224 times
Joe Styles
Kinetic Pixel

Götz_B

Re: System Edition

Post by Götz_B » 23 Jan 2017, 11:26

Hi Joe,

Broadcast and Pro Edition does not exist anymore after V3. Thus the Edition Property also doesn't exist anymore. Check your scene, the property isn't there.

Joe Styles

Re: System Edition

Post by Joe Styles » 23 Jan 2017, 11:40

Hi Gotz,

When you tie a string to the System ID node there is an option to pickup the "Edition" which must be left over from old versions.
Can you tell me the best way for a scene to define that it is is running out on a broadcast card?

Thanks,
Joe
Joe Styles
Kinetic Pixel