Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Switching layout leaved fullscreen renderer stalled

Please report bugs in this group. We will maybe populate a list of known bugs with a possibly modified description at a later time.

Moderator: Support

sandercox

Switching layout leaved fullscreen renderer stalled

Post by sandercox » 06 Apr 2016, 13:03

I had my Designer in Logic mode and did a "alt+enter" to make the renderer fullscreen. After switching back to design mode, the renderer was local again but the fullscreen remained in a stall. Even switching back to the logic view, it still has the renderer detached from the UI but the rendering doesn't seem to be 'restarted' fullscreen. Switching back to non-fullscreen and fullscreen also doesn't seem to resolve the issue. :(

Also I notice that toggling between fullscreen and in window causes a validation step to re-run on my scene that in my particular case takes quite a while. This validation step also does occur toggling between layout that had a fullscreen renderer (but as just mentioned, the renderer window remains in a freeze).

(validation apparently takes logs a lot of "ffmpeg warnings")