Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

NDI 3.5

Post requests for new features to this forum group. Any suggestion to expand the possibilities of Ventuz are welcome.

Moderator: Support

remi_agi

NDI 3.5

Post by remi_agi » 05 Apr 2018, 16:45

Hi,
The new version of NDI Scan Converter provides vastly improved image quality and much, much more. The GPU is now used to capture the screen, and handles the lion’s share of color conversion, processing and NDI transmission. You can now capture all of your system’s desktops in real-time, at full 60Hz and with almost no CPU usage.
Can you add it the next minor and major version of ventuz ?

sandercox

Re: NDI 3.5

Post by sandercox » 09 Apr 2018, 20:51

The NDI scan converter will just be a tool you can download.

I bet that Ventuz is already doing the color conversion internally on the GPU.

Also in theory you could probably obtain the Processing.NDI.Lib.x64.dll from the new v3.5 SDK (when it will be released after NAB) and update that to use with Ventuz. I bet it's gonna be compatible as it normally tends to ship that way. Not that would render you with an unsupported system naturally ;-) so better to wait for the Ventuz guys to fix that in their installer.