Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Geometry above a Button

Q and A about functionality and how to solve a special task for your application.

Moderator: Support

nikulparekh90

Geometry above a Button

Post by nikulparekh90 » 14 Oct 2018, 12:04

Hi,

I am not sure if this topic is discussed earlier. would be great if someone could guide me here.

I have a touch button with a rectangle, and above that i have another rectangle bigger than the previous one (with no touch button added before it).

Whenever i move my mouse over the big rectangle, it detects the touch below it as the mouse enters its bounding box. As per the hierarchy the button should not react as it has another geometry on top of it.

This could be a silly question, but i never faced this in Ventuz 4.

Thanks in advance.

Nik

Karol

Re: Geometry above a Button

Post by Karol » 15 Oct 2018, 09:42

Hi Nik,

a geometry without any touch node before it does not occlude any other touchable geometry in Ventuz.
That's how the touch system is build in Ventuz.

Best Regards
Karol

nikulparekh90

Re: Geometry above a Button

Post by nikulparekh90 » 17 Oct 2018, 10:53

Hi Karol,

Attached a screenshot. So the blue rectangle is behind the red. The red rectangle does not have a touch button before it. But when i hover my mouse on the red, the touch inside is occluded on the blue rectangle.

Is this normal? how do i overcome this situation?

Thanks

Nik
Query.png