Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Adding outputs to Web Browser

Q and A about functionality and how to solve a special task for your application.

Moderator: Support

Naggar

Adding outputs to Web Browser

Post by Naggar » 15 Jan 2018, 16:26

Hello.
I dont really know how to use Java scripts, but I'll try to be as clear as possible with this question.

In a web browser node I want to be able to see what "code class" I have clicked.

Examples:
From "edit custom model" I create a string output called "Category", and if I click or touch (for instance) a text input field in the browser, that output would would give me a string (for example: TextInputField) or any string for that matter.
or
I create a bool or method output named "text input", and it becomes true or triggers when I click on a text input in the browser.

I dont really need to know the "code class namings" but I would like to understand how I can call a specific output when I click on a specific "class" on the browser. whether its an image or text input or drop-down menu etc.

My objective for this question is simply to pop up a keyboard when I click a text input on a web browser node :D .

Thanks,
Naggar