Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Toggle Key Signal in Broadcast

Q and A about functionality and how to solve a special task for your application.

Moderator: Support

CFHarty

Toggle Key Signal in Broadcast

Post by CFHarty » 24 Nov 2017, 18:55

Hi There

I have been trying to cut the key signal to black whilst a scene is running, whilst maintaining my fill signal.
The method I used was to disable Alpha in the render options node, shown in the attached file.
When doing this in designer and showing the key, the signal is cut as I would expect.
My issue pops up when running as a broadcast scene, the key signal instead of cutting, sends the RGB channels as a key.

Has anyone else encountered this issue, and if so what was your method for solving the problem?
Does anyone know a better way of removing the key signal, whilst maintaining fill?

Thanks

- Ciaran
Attachments
RenderOptions.PNG
RenderOptions.PNG (6.94 KiB) Viewed 2357 times
Ciaran
Kinetic Pixel
Software Developer

CFHarty

Re: Toggle Key Signal in Broadcast

Post by CFHarty » 28 Nov 2017, 10:15

Just bumping this topic.

Does anyone have a solution for the above issue?

Cheers

- Ciaran
Ciaran
Kinetic Pixel
Software Developer

u-double-u

Re: Toggle Key Signal in Broadcast

Post by u-double-u » 29 Nov 2017, 12:11

If one could access and animate the paramaters in the "mapping" section of the texture and then seamlessly switch between PMAlpha and Off in the target-tab...