Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Bind keyframe position and value

Q and A about functionality and how to solve a special task for your application.

Moderator: Support

ahmedahmed1223

Bind keyframe position and value

Post by ahmedahmed1223 » 26 Mar 2017, 20:46

Hi there,
i am doing some simple project that allow users to import image sequences to master template the the user input start frame and end frame then ventuz do some calculation to create the animation based on users input.
so is there any way to bind keyframe position and value values to int expression node output for example.

lerou

Re: Bind keyframe position and value

Post by lerou » 28 Mar 2017, 09:44

No.

You can use a timeline with general values (like 0..1 or 0..100) and then use the clipping node to map that to the desired values. For instance map 0..100 to 20..50. For the speed you need to change the animations speed (given in %).

It might be easier to use a mover node with one shot. You can directly enter the frames and time here.

cheers,
rou

ahmedahmed1223

Post by ahmedahmed1223 » 28 Mar 2017, 10:27

but how to use the mover with template animation not liner animation?
i mean if i use mover node then how to change stats duration to be equal to mover animation duration ?

lerou

Post by lerou » 28 Mar 2017, 10:34

I don't know what kind of animations you have/need. But again you might use the mapping variant where you just animate a progress and map that to the frames you need.