Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Using Universe to control Ventuz

All other topics about Ventuz 5 here.

Moderator: Support

joysprod

Using Universe to control Ventuz

Post by joysprod » 12 Dec 2018, 16:55

I was interested in using 'Universe' to control Ventuz by using the remoting a shown in this YouTube video https://youtu.be/WIjhWg2HTIY

Unfortunately my experiment has drawn a complete FAIL. I just cant get it to see any scenes. Heres my 'Universe' screen shot of what I am seeing? No scenes visible in the window.
Universe.jpg
Has anyone got experience with VMS and Universe? Where can I look at trouble shooting?

Regards

Peter

joysprod

Re: Using Universe to control Ventuz

Post by joysprod » 12 Dec 2018, 21:13

So after some configuration changes I am now able to see, load and unload scenes. Why do I only get the top left portion of the render window when I am trying to see the Ventuz output as shown in the YouTube demo of 'Universe' ? I am outputting DVI not SDI.

Regards

Peter

u-double-u

Post by u-double-u » 13 Dec 2018, 11:31

You might want to contact them directly. They are very supportive.

chriss0212

Post by chriss0212 » 19 Jan 2019, 08:55

Yes... send Peter Benedix from universe a mail or make a call!

I already had many contact with him. He is a very nice guy and they have an unbelievable fast support. If you have a problem... normaly latest next day you get a fix.

Yes... they still have some bugs... but just let him know what you need and he will try everything to make it work.

Universe is a great extension for Ventuz because lots of hardware is already supported.

Greetings

Christian