Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

More features for the family

Post requests for new features to this forum group. Any suggestion to expand the possibilities of Ventuz are welcome.

Moderator: Support

lerou

More features for the family

Post by lerou » 30 Nov 2014, 22:25

Hi,

Families are important! :) How about improving them a bit. I like the idea of grouping stuff in the content area using the family feature. However I'm missing the function to show all members of a family.

I've grouped two independent axis to a family. If I click on one, I see the axis in the content window. I also see the family frame around it. Now I would love to be able to right-click on the family group (or something similar) to show all other members as well. Currently if only one family member is selected, the family feature doesn't help me at all. I'd still have to look for the other members myself. I'd love the family feature to help me find those lost brothers and sisters...

Thanks,
rou
Attachments
family.png
family.png (6.42 KiB) Viewed 1969 times