- Resetting the layout.
- Simplifying my Windows scaling settings (after seeing other, more minor bugs such as misplaced tooltips and divider highlights).
- Starting the designer with Windows compatibility setting do disable display scaling.
- Disconnecting secondary display.
- Restarting Windows.
- Reinstalling Ventuz several times.
- Downgrading from 4.07.01 to 4.07.00.35.
- Deleting %ProgramData%\Ventuz4 between installations.
Please report bugs in this group. We will maybe populate a list of known bugs with a possibly modified description at a later time.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
I cannot make my Ventuz Designer show me the Stage Editor or the Project Data Editor panels. I can toggle them on and off using the menu or keyboard shortcuts and see the check mark visibility changing in the View menu, but it has no effect on the UI. I've tried the following without success:
It turns out this bug was triggered by switching for a PLE to a designer license. Even though it survived all the steps I mentioned before, I finally solved it by running up with another PLE license (no dongle), shutting down, then going back to the designer license. Strange but true.