Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

V4.05 Eraser in paint

Please report bugs in this group. We will maybe populate a list of known bugs with a possibly modified description at a later time.

Moderator: Support

Drac Zhang

V4.05 Eraser in paint

Post by Drac Zhang » 29 Sep 2014, 10:05

Hi,
I found that eraser in paint node bug with non-additive has been fixed, but with Additive selected, the eraser still can't clear the paint totally.
paint.png
You can see that still something leave on the screen.

Best Regards
Drac Zhang

Karol

Re: V4.05 Eraser in paint

Post by Karol » 29 Sep 2014, 12:28

Hi!

What do you mean exactly? The black edge at the border of the erased areas?

Cheers
Karol

Drac Zhang

Post by Drac Zhang » 29 Sep 2014, 13:00

Hi,

It seems something wrong with my monitor in my office. I reproduce in my home it works well.
I will test it again tomorrow to see is it just the monitor's problem or it influence by the other nodes.

Best Regard
Drac Zhang

Drac Zhang

Post by Drac Zhang » 29 Sep 2014, 13:13

Hi,

I have found the problem.
My monitor in office is much better than the one my home, so I can see the little difference with two color.
So if you have Adobe Photoshop you can use Color picker to get the color just under the red paint.
And it has a easy to see that is watch your monitor subvertical.
You will see the color is different with the other area. With my PS the color between #ffffff to #fafafa
But in my office, it is obviously to see the difference just with normal angle of view.

Best Regards
Drac Zhang

Drac Zhang

Post by Drac Zhang » 30 Sep 2014, 03:10

Hi,
Sorry for my poor English :D.
I don't mean the dark border, it's not matter me a lot.
I shot 3 screen to let you see what I mean.
1.png
2.png
3.png
The first image is what I painted. The second is after I eraser a part of area, and maybe it seems all correct on your screen.
The third one is I changed the brightness to -100 in Photoshop, and you will see the eraser area i still there. This is what I can see in my monitor, but not so serious like this.
It is annoying for me save the paint texture and do some picture composition, I have to foreach every pixel and delete the eraser area.

Best Regards
Drac Zhang