Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Web Browser Presentation Output Renders White

Please report bugs in this group. We will maybe populate a list of known bugs with a possibly modified description at a later time.

Moderator: Support

ToddDurant

Web Browser Presentation Output Renders White

Post by ToddDurant » 09 Aug 2013, 16:26

Hello, I have a scene built using the web browser and everything previews correctly. When I export to a Presentation the browser only shows the color white. I even tried exporting the the example Web Browser help scene as a presentation, and it too renders the color white where the browser should be. Thanks!

~Todd

ToddDurant

Re: Web Browser Presentation Output Renders White

Post by ToddDurant » 09 Aug 2013, 18:11

Another issue I am running into is with websites using Flash. We have a computer that we installed the Ventuz4 PLE on. This computer did not have the Flash Player installed. After installing Flash, websites in Ventuz still did not play Flash content even though Flash movies played in the normal Windows Explorer Browser. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Ventuz4 PLE, but the player problem persists. Everything works correctly on another computer that had Flash installed prior to installing Ventuz4. Thanks!

~Todd

MartinT

Post by MartinT » 13 Aug 2013, 11:42

Hi,
the problem concerning the white browser will be fixed soon!
I assume that you tried to start the presentation via double clicking the file.
Instead, try to drag and drop the presentation on to the VentuzPresentation.exe in your Ventuz installation folder.

The reason for your flash problem could be a wrong flash plugin. You've tested flash with the internet explorer, but does it also work in firefox / chrome?
There are different versions of the adobe flash plugin. One for the IE and one for other browsers. Because Ventuz uses chromium, you should download and install the plugin for other browsers too.

Best regards
Martin

ToddDurant

Post by ToddDurant » 13 Aug 2013, 14:18

Hi Martin, thanks for the help. I was able to get the Flash plugin to work correctly in Ventuz. I still however get a white screen when I drag my presentation file onto the ventuzpresentation.exe.

MartinT

Post by MartinT » 14 Aug 2013, 09:54

Hi,
glad that i could help!
The presentation file must reside in the same folder as the VentuzPresenter.exe or, if you made a shortcut of the VentuzPresenter.exe, in the same folder as the shortcut.

Best regards
Martin

ToddDurant

Post by ToddDurant » 14 Aug 2013, 13:20

That did the trick! Thanks for your help, and I'm looking forward to the update when I don't have to do it this way :)

~Todd