Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Runtime issues

Please report bugs in this group. We will maybe populate a list of known bugs with a possibly modified description at a later time.

Moderator: Support

Thomas

Runtime issues

Post by Thomas » 08 Aug 2013, 12:10

Hi all,

have some problems with the runtime of V4.
I can´t end the runtime with <ESC>, have to use the Taskbar (on second screen), right click, End.
When installing V4 next to V3, and uninstall it again later, there is no more >Configure< in the context menu of a .vpr.
Configuring a .vpr in V4, I miss things like "virtual fullscreen" and "show pointer" checkboxes, as well as the posibility to choose an adapter.

And what I miss is a search, within the local help (for instance called from the "Ventuz User Manual" link on the bottom of the Render Setup window.

Tom

Daniel Willer

Re: Runtime issues

Post by Daniel Willer » 08 Aug 2013, 13:32

Hi There,

Virtual Fullscreen and ShowMouse Pointer options can be found in the new Ventuz Configration Editor --> Audio Video Config if you have a DirectX output.
I added tickets to our internal wiki for the other issues. The missing Configure entry workaround would be a shortcut of the Presenter.exe with the "-override" commandline option.

Daniel
Attachments
VCE.PNG

Thomas

Post by Thomas » 08 Aug 2013, 14:07

Hi Daniel, thanks for your answer!
Virtual Fullscreen and ShowMouse Pointer options
I took a look there but didn´t found the options under that little triangel before...
More clicks than in V3 and as far as I understand the configuration I choose will be valid for the system.
So different .vpr´s can´t have a different configuration at the same time?

Tom

Daniel Willer

Post by Daniel Willer » 08 Aug 2013, 14:32

Yes there is only one confugration at the same time. but you can switch the configuration manual or remote via the Ventuz Machine Service or access them via the Live Options.