Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Different Content on Dual Output

Q and A about functionality and how to solve a special task for your application.

Moderator: Support

Rubikean

Different Content on Dual Output

Post by Rubikean » 28 Apr 2015, 20:20

Hello,
I have spent the last couple months reading and exploring Ventuz. I have a great deal of respect for all of you who are proficient with this tool. It is amazingly powerful and amazingly complex.
I am now committing myself to learning Ventuz. Currently, I am beginning to wrap my head around the topology and configuration editor.
I have a runtime machine with a dual output Quadro card. I am trying to figure out how to configure the topology (and scene) to run content with different designs/formats on each display. For my example, I have in mind taking the lower third tutorial and expanding it to use the same text on a full page graphic. I am aiming to eventually work up to the game show example Erik showed in the Multiple Machine Clusters video. So, my goal is to have the lower third on one display and the full page graphic on the other. I am not concerned with dealing with proper key and fill signals, just trying to build examples.
I have Mozaic setup but can not figure out how to get the channels to output as described. Assuming the scene is built correctly, is this possible, or should I be using a different machine for each channel?

-Chris