Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Ripple Effect

Q and A about functionality and how to solve a special task for your application.

Moderator: Support

Ricco Zhu

Ripple Effect

Post by Ricco Zhu » 23 Mar 2015, 11:16

Dear my friends for one of our projects working with Ventuz and Multitaction display, we have encountered a problem as following:
We have been trying to create an effect where when users touch the display, it will trigger a ripple effect and when a marker is placed, the effect will not be triggered. So far finger touch and marker both trigger the effect. As we know, multitaction should be able to distinguish between finger touch and marker touch. We just don't know how to implement it in Ventuz programming wise. Anyone could help? I attached a screenshot describing the problemand how I program it right now.
IMG_20150308_120528-1.jpeg
IMG_20150308_120116.jpeg

Götz_B

Re: Ripple Effect

Post by Götz_B » 10 Apr 2015, 11:58

Hi,

the Touch Ripple Node has a Property for this called ControlTouchTypes. Unfortunately it looks like it's broken. We will fix this soon.
For the moment you can try if the other Property called ControlTrackingMode does the trick for you.

Regarding the Multitaction screen: You also have to configure the Multitaction whether it recognises markers as markers or not. This is done in the configuration of the screen itself.

Regards,

Götz