Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Show stats in Ventuz4 presenter?

Q and A about functionality and how to solve a special task for your application.

Moderator: Support

squiggle

Show stats in Ventuz4 presenter?

Post by squiggle » 12 May 2014, 11:41

I'm trying to show the stats while running a presentation (not in the designer). Can't figure out how this is supposed to go... I vaguely remember I used to be able to do it in V3 with the the following line in the command shell, but with Ventuz4 apparently that doesn't work anymore:

start C:\mypath\mypresentation.vpr -stats

Thanks,
sq

Götz_B

Re: Show stats in Ventuz4 presenter?

Post by Götz_B » 12 May 2014, 11:58

Hi,

the command line options still work:

http://www.ventuz.com/support/help/late ... tions.html

You also can turn the stats on and off from a remote machine via the Configuration Editor. Select the runtime machine from the drop down on the top left and go to the Live Options.

Regards,

Götz

squiggle

Re: Show stats in Ventuz4 presenter?

Post by squiggle » 12 May 2014, 13:00

I think I found my error. If called from a .cmd-file this will start the presentation, but without stats:

Code: Select all

start "C:\Program Files\Ventuz Technology Group\Ventuz 4\VentuzPresenter.exe" "D:\mydirectory\mypresentation.vpr" -stats
this will start the presentation with stats:

Code: Select all

"C:\Program Files\Ventuz Technology Group\Ventuz 4\VentuzPresenter.exe" "D:\mydirectory\mypresentation.vpr" -stats
So it's the "start" command... I'll really have to look into that command shell thing again... :(

Thanks,
sq