Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

orthogonal views like other 3d apps??

Q and A about functionality and how to solve a special task for your application.

Moderator: Support

ahmedsheeraz

orthogonal views like other 3d apps??

Post by ahmedsheeraz » 15 Nov 2013, 13:32

Hi all, my maiden post on ventuz forums as um learning ventuz. i am a 3ds max user and i wanna know if there are any orthogonal views in ventuz like left, top, front as i have in 3dsmax or maya and even in after effects as well?

thanx in advance

ahmedsheeraz

Re: orthogonal views like other 3d apps??

Post by ahmedsheeraz » 15 Nov 2013, 17:32

What i have understood that the "people" are not using ventuz to its full potential or they are limiting it to make only 2d-style presentations. If you are giving z-space then what i personally think only perspective view if not limiting u at least make ur workflow difficult in placing objects in z space and orthogonal views are a big help. As a new user i have found Ventuz environment is more like vizRT env. and even vizrt has all ortho views so it's a big feature i am missing in ventuz.

Anyways, thanx for the quick reply.

calonpintar

Post by calonpintar » 02 May 2015, 07:28

this was my dream, quad view of ventuz view. top, bottom, left, perspective, just like after effects or 3ds max. hope ventuz will make this happen...

chriss0212

Post by chriss0212 » 04 May 2015, 06:46

if you realy need this quad view...you can build it by your own!

just 4 viewports and 4 cameras...adjust your view and you are done ;)

of course not that comfortable as in a 3d modeler...but works.

we mostly dont need it because modeling and placing objects is done in the 3d modeler...and than import it from there into ventuz!

greetz

christian