Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

hightlight of states

Post requests for new features to this forum group. Any suggestion to expand the possibilities of Ventuz are welcome.

Moderator: Support

gabrielefx

hightlight of states

Post by gabrielefx » 18 May 2013, 15:40

If I double click states (big colored circles) the playhead jumps on each state.

If I hit the various controls: next, previous, method, etc., I have no feedback on states in the logic window. I see the playback 3d animation but I don't see what's the current state except I look at the timeline and hit states in the properties panel.

Would be nice if you add a sort of highlight of state icons when we look at the view logic window.

Another useful feature would be to automatically select the correspondent slice on the timeline when we hit the methods in the Properties window.

Regards

Chris

Re: hightlight of states

Post by Chris » 29 May 2013, 11:48

The output window of the animation node will give you feedback on states selected/targeted/moving to and from etc.

chris

Robert

Re: hightlight of states

Post by Robert » 31 May 2013, 14:48

One more for this obvious feature