Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

how can i play a Mov file on windows OS 64bit

Q and A about functionality and how to solve a special task for your application.

Moderator: Support

allen hyoga

how can i play a Mov file on windows OS 64bit

Post by allen hyoga » 16 Feb 2012, 05:08

i try the MovieClip,QuickTime node ,both of them can not play a .mov or .mp4 file :(
any help,thx.

chriss0212

Re: how can i play a Mov file on windows OS 64bit

Post by chriss0212 » 16 Feb 2012, 08:45

because quicktime nodes are 32 bit only you cant use them in 64 bit ventuz....but you can use the advanced movie node or frame node! the are based on ffmpg and can play quicktime!

greetz

chriss

selor

Post by selor » 17 Feb 2012, 10:48

on my side for the moment i am using an install of ventuz 32 on the 64 bit OS ..and run the movie Qt node .
Experiment some problems with the advanced movie node with Qt files if using 64bit install.

chriss0212

Post by chriss0212 » 17 Feb 2012, 15:02

hi selor

most of the time i prefer the advanced movie node...just in som cases i have audio sync problems...but h64 is running very well!

greetz

chriss

allen hyoga

Post by allen hyoga » 19 Feb 2012, 06:54

chriss0212 wrote:because quicktime nodes are 32 bit only you cant use them in 64 bit ventuz....but you can use the advanced movie node or frame node! the are based on ffmpg and can play quicktime!

greetz

chriss
thanks,chriss, it works with advanced movie node.
btw, i wanna know how can i play a video stream, such as m3u8.i'v used VLC player to play utp stream(rmtp,mms,rpt...) before,however, i have no idea how to use vlc in ventuz ? thx

allen hyoga

Post by allen hyoga » 23 Feb 2012, 07:17

focus on this topic about video stream player(VLC) for ventuz.
any help ?

ErikB

Post by ErikB » 23 Feb 2012, 11:56

Video Streaming support within the ffmpeg framework has not yet been implemented. We are looking at it for future development, but it hasn't been a high priority.

allen hyoga

Post by allen hyoga » 24 Feb 2012, 04:14

ErikB wrote:Video Streaming support within the ffmpeg framework has not yet been implemented. We are looking at it for future development, but it hasn't been a high priority.
Got it , hope for ur progress : )