Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Stars, sparks, and so on...

Q and A about functionality and how to solve a special task for your application.

Moderator: Support

Carlos

Stars, sparks, and so on...

Post by Carlos » 13 Feb 2012, 19:07

We need to make a presentation for a client who asked us for lots of stars and sparks... Since particles are something we can't allow on Ventuz, how would you advice me to procceed? Should I compose them as videos on After Effects?

One more thing... How could I make the Touch paint node to use some kind of stars or sparks as a texture? I mean... When the user touches the screen, it paints a stars trail, or something like that...

I know, kinda cheesy, but...

Thank you in advance!

Carlos

Re: Stars, sparks, and so on...

Post by Carlos » 14 Feb 2012, 11:59

Hey Alex!

Thank you for your interest,

I haven't played at all with the HLSL shader note, but I should check that out!

And the touch paint node working as a mask it's such a great idea! My only concern is that I think it's not possible to set the feather of the touch paint node, am I right?

selor

Post by selor » 17 Feb 2012, 10:50

hi .

Maybe it could be interesting using particules illusion from wondertouch to generate à render of your sparks and star there is bunch of particles like that in their default particles.
And after reading them as video file in à ventuz Prez.

Regards

GlareTechnologies

Post by GlareTechnologies » 21 Jun 2012, 11:39

hi Carlos,

please check http://glare-technologies.com/shop/Vent ... s::15.html or
directly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TSJk6DhZE .

It is not %100 what you want, but it shows that particle are possible on Ventuz 3 and gives you an idea.

Glare-Technologies-Team (Ventuz-Shader-Experts)