Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Analog on DeltaCast DVI

Q and A about functionality and how to solve a special task for your application.

Moderator: Support

gooihup

Analog on DeltaCast DVI

Post by gooihup » 21 Aug 2013, 09:15

Hi guys,

I've been using a DeltaCast dvi-e-20 for a while now and it has worked great. I have always only connected DVI-D signals to this card. I now have a requirement which is to connect a VGA signal to my machine. According to the specs, the card supports DVI-A so I merely used a DVI-VGA adapter to connect the vga cable to the Delta card. The stream doesn't come through.

Upon checking with DeltaCast, I received this reply from tech support:
--Begin--
Hi Mervyn,

Yes the card is able to capture DVI-A, but the setup for this is completely integrated within the Ventuz application, for which we do not perform the technical support. You should address your question directly to Ventuz.

Best regards,

Olivier
--End--

Please forgive my noob question, but what does that mean? Is there some settings within Ventuz I need to adjust? Or do I need the Ventuz team to implement this for me?
Mervyn @ AccuCap

Daniel Willer

Re: Analog on DeltaCast DVI

Post by Daniel Willer » 26 Aug 2013, 10:47

Hi There

Unfortunately there is no support for VGA on a Deltacast DVI card in Ventuz 3.
In Ventuz 4 in contrast it is implemented and working.

Best Regards
Daniel

gooihup

Re: Analog on DeltaCast DVI

Post by gooihup » 27 Aug 2013, 03:42

Thanks for the info Daniel.
Mervyn @ AccuCap