Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

AE effect

Q and A about functionality and how to solve a special task for your application.

Moderator: Support

allen hyoga

AE effect

Post by allen hyoga » 10 Feb 2012, 06:38

i have browsed many sample on ventuz website.it looks very cool and i do wanna know in designing if AE effect(series img or video) used in ventuz to enhance effect,such as high light.

ErikB

Re: AE effect

Post by ErikB » 10 Feb 2012, 12:18

allen hyoga wrote:i have browsed many sample on ventuz website.it looks very cool and i do wanna know in designing if AE effect(series img or video) used in ventuz to enhance effect,such as high light.
After Effects is used to create assets for use in Ventuz quite regularly. But, because they are not intended for realtime use, of course we cannot use After Effects plugins live within the Ventuz framework. Most often, people render out various layers, bits and pieces and combine them in Ventuz, rather than simply rendering out a whole AE scene.

If you are into shader programming, many effects you create within AE can be written in some form or another as DirectX shaders (lens flares, etc)

allen hyoga

Post by allen hyoga » 11 Feb 2012, 04:16

thanks for ur replay. it is very useful!

selor

Post by selor » 17 Feb 2012, 10:53

Hi
About Shaders its really difficult for an non coder guy to make some Hsl scripts. I could be interesting for all to make a sort of forum or many database with some extra shader scripts to exchange?

:)

GlareTechnologies

Post by GlareTechnologies » 09 May 2012, 17:42

hi, we are focusing on shader effects, such as lens flare or crashzoom etc. www.glare-technologies.com. We are also offering help & services here.

allen hyoga

Post by allen hyoga » 11 May 2012, 06:56

The product is amazing, but price is a little high and the effect of demo looks not very nice compared with the product snapshot.

chriss0212

Post by chriss0212 » 11 May 2012, 07:54

hi allen

we allready bought some of the licenses....and we are very happy with them!

regarding the price: i can not agree that it is very high! dont forget, that you maybe have to spend some weeks to create them!

greetz

christian

allen hyoga

Post by allen hyoga » 11 May 2012, 09:07

chriss0212 wrote:hi allen

we allready bought some of the licenses....and we are very happy with them!

regarding the price: i can not agree that it is very high! dont forget, that you maybe have to spend some weeks to create them!

greetz

christian
You are right :P