Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Automatic picture flipper - Digital Picture Frame

Q and A about functionality and how to solve a special task for your application.

Moderator: Support

ddomains

Automatic picture flipper - Digital Picture Frame

Post by ddomains » 29 Mar 2013, 20:39

I am new to this and am trying to figure out howto have a program to load all the images from a directory and then just show them for say 15 seconds each and fade or flip or what ever to the next, then when it is done check to see if there are any new images or just reload them all again to include any new ones and just repeat this indefinitely.

Kind of like a digital picture frame. If the effects could change or be random as to how it transitions that would be nice, but not necessary. Also if I could put a company logo spinning in the bottom corner kinda like a water mark that would be nice also. I know the create new scene has the spinning logo thing, I have already moved to where I want and resized it, but the rest escapes me.

Can anyone help? I'm using the free version.

Oliver

Re: Automatic picture flipper - Digital Picture Frame

Post by Oliver » 02 Apr 2013, 10:53

hi, welcome to our forum.

check out the directory node - that should get you going.

cheers
o

chriss0212

Re: Automatic picture flipper - Digital Picture Frame

Post by chriss0212 » 02 Apr 2013, 20:07

but because a bug in the directory node you need to update the directory node manualy! auto update is not working!

greetz

christian