Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Export Problem

Q and A about functionality and how to solve a special task for your application.

Moderator: Support

LittleMushroom

Export Problem

Post by LittleMushroom » 21 Mar 2013, 04:35

Can anybody tell me why some pics were missing when I exported the project?
Here‘s my step of export:
File - Export - Presentation(vpr) - Select Resources to include in Archive (CLick All - OK)
Then the file generated.
But the icon is black BG square with a tapping red hand which is different from the normal green icon.

Can anybody help me with that?
I'm looking forward to the answer.
Thank you!

Christian Krix Schmidt

Re: Export Problem

Post by Christian Krix Schmidt » 21 Mar 2013, 09:23

Make sure that all you the resources you use, such as images, movie clips, audio files, etc are in your Ventuz project folder. If you reference resources that are stored somewhere else and you export your scene as a VPR these resources are not embedded but just referenced. If you move your VPR to another machine or change the folder structure of your referenced files, the VPR cannot find the files anymore.

LittleMushroom

Post by LittleMushroom » 22 Mar 2013, 02:22

Thanks Christian,
I Think the all the images are in the project folder and I could find them in the window "Select Resource to include in Archive" when I exported the project.
But the images still not show up.

Oliver

Post by Oliver » 22 Mar 2013, 14:02

First of all this should usually work.
Which means whether your are doing sth wrong and didnt notice or its a bug we dont know yet.

Notice that its possible that you made a mistake by using an URL node wrong or by using a string value node to reference the texture.
Anyways id suggest you try to figure out where the difference is (building wise) between the images that work and between those that dont work in your scene.

If your problem persists you should post your scene or a derivate with the same behaviour here - so we can troubleshoot it.

cheers