Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

how to view the previous and next slides during slide...?

Q and A about functionality and how to solve a special task for your application.

Moderator: Support

alfred

how to view the previous and next slides during slide...?

Post by alfred » 11 Mar 2013, 13:32

I have four slides, inside SlideManager, I hope the previous and next slides are also visible during slide transitions, how to set? Set the visible mode of the slide manager options as “current and neighbors” is enough? Or do I need change other settings? In turtorial, it is said that I need to "assigning a NEGATIVE value to EaseIn", but I do not find how to set the value to be a NEGATIVE, I can only change the numbers.
I have changed the settings of visible mode from "current and neighbours" to "all" and "current only", but nothing has been changed.

Thanks!
alfred

Robert

Re: how to view the previous and next slides during slide...

Post by Robert » 11 Mar 2013, 22:05

Alfred,

You can only see one presented state of one slide at one time. If you set the visible mode to current and neighbours, you should be able to see the end state of previous slide and the begin state of next slide. Others slides will be blocked.
Be carefull, setting the alpha value at zero at the begining and at the end of the slide animation make those next and previous slides invisible anyway.

Robert