Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Lighting a LED on TouchOSC via OSC out

Q and A about functionality and how to solve a special task for your application.

Moderator: Support

Carlos

Lighting a LED on TouchOSC via OSC out

Post by Carlos » 24 Sep 2012, 12:01

Hey there!

I'm trying to make a setup for TouchOSC in which I can turn a LED on depending on a value from a toggle.

I have two cases and I would like a LED to be lighten when the case A is chosen and the other way around for the other one.

Excuse my english, please! I hope you understood what I meant :)

Thank you in advance!

Oliver

Re: Lighting a LED on TouchOSC via OSC out

Post by Oliver » 27 Sep 2012, 10:40

Hey Carlos,

I would suggest you start to build your scene and post your specific problem then.
Its quite unlikely that somebody will just build the whole scene for you :)

Cheers!

Carlos

Post by Carlos » 04 Oct 2012, 10:31

Sorry for the late reply!

I already had the scene built, I only wanted to know if anyone knew how to light a LED on TouchOSC when a certain event was triggered :)

chriss0212

Post by chriss0212 » 04 Oct 2012, 15:23

hi carlos

maybe you should post this question in a touchOSC forum! you need to know the osc adress from touch osc...and you need to know if it is a strin, a integer or a float what you have to send to touch osc! if you need to send a string to touchOSC...this is not posiible because ventuz doesnt send normal strings!

greetz

christian