Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Resetting a Touch Node

Q and A about functionality and how to solve a special task for your application.

Moderator: Support

Carlos

Resetting a Touch Node

Post by Carlos » 27 Mar 2012, 16:00

Hi there!

I'm about to have a nervous breakdown here... Let me tell you:

I have a touch rotation node on a scene. Whenever I touch one of the buttons of the scene, I want the content to be placed on the right of the screen and rotated certain degrees on the Y axis. So, I have an axis with the "animated" rotation, with each of the states, and I have to reset the touch rotation node so it doesn't interfere with the proper rotation. But, obviously, when I reset the node, there's a jump on the animation.

Is there a way to make the Touch Node reset occurs gently, like when a damper or a linear effect is applied?

Sorry, again, for my awful english, and thank you in advance for your superb help! :)

chriss0212

Re: Resetting a Touch Node

Post by chriss0212 » 28 Mar 2012, 08:12

hi carlos

i think this is what you are looking for. very basic but a good starting point!

http://forum.ventuz.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=125

if you need further help: let me know :-)

greetz

chriss

Carlos

Re: Resetting a Touch Node

Post by Carlos » 28 Mar 2012, 09:23

Thank you Chris!

I'm sorry I didn't see that post before, maybe I'm double posting. And I think I'm starting to get it, but, oh my, how eager I am for Ventuz4 ;)