Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

How to Ventuz Presenter full screen?

Q and A about functionality and how to solve a special task for your application.

Moderator: Support

mslsolutions2013

How to Ventuz Presenter full screen?

Post by mslsolutions2013 » 27 Feb 2013, 18:56

how to full screen with Ventuz Presenter?
Is that possible?
I want to see full screen image without the gray frame around it.
Thanks friends

Christian Krix Schmidt

Re: How to Ventuz Presenter full screen?

Post by Christian Krix Schmidt » 28 Feb 2013, 11:18

Your project settings need to be the same resolution and/or aspect ratio as the one of your output display. If the aspect ratio is not the same, Ventuz will add bars. You can change the color of the bars in the Direct3D settings of the project properties. Alternatively you can deactivate "Keep Aspect" in the Direct3D settings under Fullscreen. Then Ventuz will match the aspect ratio to your screen resolution. But if your scene is not set up for this you might see wrong graphics on the side or objects that are not faded out, etc.

You can switch between fullscreen and windowed mode of the presenter by pressing ALT + ENTER. Or make sure that the Startup mode in the Windows settings of the project properties is set to Fullscreen. Then the VPR you export will start fullscreen automatically.

mslsolutions2013

Post by mslsolutions2013 » 01 Mar 2013, 17:40

Thanks Christian Krix Schmidt.
I've tried it and it works. but the problem I have with the broadcast Presenter version

Daniel Willer

Post by Daniel Willer » 07 Mar 2013, 10:26

You can force the Presenter to start in professional version.
Just make a shortcut of your Presenter.exe and add the commandline option "-pro".
Check the Command Line Options Usermanual page. for futher information.

Cheers!