Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

NDI NOT switching to Source

Please report bugs in this group. We will maybe populate a list of known bugs with a possibly modified description at a later time.

Moderator: Support

joysprod

NDI NOT switching to Source

Post by joysprod » 24 Feb 2017, 15:57

I have been doing some extensive 'playing around' with NDI inputs vs a DVI input.

I am having trouble in switching using the Video Source Selector. I can see all of my NDI signals just fine. If I select a different SourceName the current source displayed freezes. The only way it will display is to switch the Ordinal to one of the card inputs I have and then back to the NDI Ordinal with the Live Video Node.

I'm sure this should be working smoothly. I get exactly the same with the demo of the Video Source Selector you have. If I remove all the card inputs leaving just one NDI input then I am unable to force it by switching the Ordinal.

Anyone else experiencing the same?

Peter

Dennis

Re: NDI NOT switching to Source

Post by Dennis » 27 Feb 2017, 14:08

Hi,
the NDI-SDK was recently updated by newtek and the fix will be hopefully come with the next update of Ventuz as well.

Please also update your NDI tools also if you use them.

Thanks and regArts
Dee

joysprod

Re: NDI NOT switching to Source

Post by joysprod » 27 Feb 2017, 14:35

Ok, thanks. I can wait for update.

Peter