Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Connect between hierarchys

Q and A about functionality and how to solve a special task for your application.

Moderator: Support

Chris

Re: Connect between hierarchys

Post by Chris » 07 Mar 2013, 15:27

Far right hand side. Select the node and make sure you are viewing the outputs via the relevant tab at the top ;)

Marko

Post by Marko » 07 Mar 2013, 16:02

Oh nooooooo! That simple. I have to be ashamed. Now it works.
I always ask myself how you guys learned Ventuz? Am I the only one who is that stupid? I work with AE, Maya, Cinema, Quest, Avid - but here you must think I´m fully mad.
Ok - thank you Chris. Perhaps you could work in a madhouse - like in One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest. You have the patience for it - I swear.
mad regards
Marko

Chris

Post by Chris » 07 Mar 2013, 18:54

Up early, bed late, neglect marital duties (not too much if your wise), loads of coffee, put a hat on if you can as you'll be scratching your head a lot (don't want sores :)), snacks including chocolate or generally anything with sugar, if you think you've learnt everything from the tutorials...look again! F1 may save you a sleepless night, have breaks from the screen...it will help!! Most of all enjoy the journey it pays off! Ventuz = Awesome ;)

Over n out :)