Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Director as simple media-server

Post requests for new Director features or report bugs to this forum group. Any suggestion to expand the possibilities of Ventuz Director are welcome.

Moderator: Support

Robert

Director as simple media-server

Post by Robert » 10 Aug 2016, 13:56

Hi,

I know this has already been told before but I wonder if we could expect to have these features in the next months.

Considering that we put directly movies from the assets window to the playlist

Restart on retake
When we do a take with a movie with the same url the movie continue to play. In some case it could be usefull to restart the movie

Autotake at movie end and linking several rows
Sometime we would like to automaticaly play next movie at the end of the current movie. Maybe we could link severals rows to autotake according to an inner end event. For a movie the inner end event could be the end of the movie. for a template we could trigger this event with a special event node in the scene.

Preload Async on cue in program pipe
Actualy when we take a new movie, the rendering stall according to the size of the movie before it start. It could be nice to automaticaly and asynchronously preload on cue in the program pipe.
Nice cut on take (without black) and cross fade feature is needed also.

seek and pause in preview pipe
Most of the time we doesn't need the movie to play on the preview pipe. To see the first picture is enough so a seek and pause at 1s is nice.

Thx

R