Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Feature Request for Director V5

Post requests for new Director features or report bugs to this forum group. Any suggestion to expand the possibilities of Ventuz Director are welcome.

Moderator: Support

joysprod

Feature Request for Director V5

Post by joysprod » 24 Mar 2016, 17:29

Some thoughts and requests...

Have had numerous plays with Director 5 and 4, and on the whole i think it is a nice piece of Software. I think it is designed more for TV use not for Live corporate events. Or am I missing something completely?

My thoughts on multi layered takes

I just cant get on with this timeline. I do not need to run a show again with the same timings, what I need is to run the show again with all things in the correct sequence. Similar to the way a key framed time-line would work in "Designer" where it triggers an event "A Take" and runs up to the next "State" and waits for another take.

Ideally each "Actionable" cue would be able to be moved on the time line to adjust the timings of say a logo on Layer 1 moving out, while simultaneously a video slides in on a different layer. In rehearsals, you would need to be able to drag those cues to adjust the timing between the two actions. Currently? I dont think possible?

A multi layered Playlist would also be of great benefit allowing to trigger simultaneous events on different layers. Currently its just not possible without switching off and on to make the layers active for each cue.

If a layer is not activated -Ctrl F3 does not clear the onscreen in an emergency. You have to make sure the layer is active. Nice to be able to have an emergency button.

Regards

Peter

Götz_B

Re: Feature Request for Director V5

Post by Götz_B » 30 Mar 2016, 09:10

Hi Peter,

working on Director and Template Engine is one of the next steps on our list. The timeline will definetly be reworked, because.. you wrote it ;)

Götz

joysprod

Post by joysprod » 06 Apr 2016, 19:13

Ventuz - Never Standing Still!

Robert

Post by Robert » 21 Apr 2016, 11:46

Hi all,

Don't know if it's the good place to write this but clearly : if some Ventuzians want to develop Director plugins to address Live corporate events needs, we could share codes and maybe more.
We have developped plugins that for some reasons we didn't really finished. The idea is to share these plugins to make Ventuzians and our life easier.

R

Dennis

Post by Dennis » 25 Apr 2016, 09:26

Hey thanks!
I will create a plugins section for users to share.
Thank you
regArts
Dee