Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Incorrect display 4k interface

Please report bugs in this group. We will maybe populate a list of known bugs with a possibly modified description at a later time.

Moderator: Support

outgoing_nxt

Incorrect display 4k interface

Post by outgoing_nxt » 17 Mar 2016, 10:46

Incorrect display 4k interface when run on a screen with a resolution of 3840 * 2160. NVIDIA 980 graphics card computer

shermanpat

Re: Incorrect display 4k interface

Post by shermanpat » 17 Mar 2016, 13:08

Yep I have had the same issue. But it actually happens to be more of a windows issues than specific to ventuz in my opinion.

Go do you desktop and open Display Settings.
Set Scaling to 100%.
Log out and back in (if requested as seen in attached image)
Confirm Scaling still set to 100%
Open Vetnuz and you should have it looking right.

After it is open you should be able to then adjust to what ever you would like and it will adjust correctly. I have a few other programs that I have to do this with. Very annoying, but this work around will fixes it for me.
Attachments
dpi scaling.PNG
-Sherman
Meru Interactive

Dennis

Post by Dennis » 17 Mar 2016, 14:35

Thanks Sherman!

Yes this is correct, its a scaling issue from WINDOWS and we can hardly do anything to prevent this.

we are sorry, but the workaround/fix is really to disable scaling or set it to 100%

sorry and best regArts
Dee

:ugeek:

outgoing_nxt

Post by outgoing_nxt » 18 Mar 2016, 09:59

Thank you for the solution of the problem, it is a pity that it affects everything else on the screen without zooming 24` pretty big strain on the eyes.

outgoing_nxt

Post by outgoing_nxt » 18 Mar 2016, 10:30

:)
Mice were crying, injected, but continued to eat a cactus

ErikB

Post by ErikB » 18 Mar 2016, 10:48

Hey guys, one thing I found in Windows 10 is that you have to set it to 100% first, but then you can actually set it to a different setting afterwards and it seems to work. So, set it to 100%, enjoy the itty bitty icons for a second, (sometimes you have to re-log), and then set it to 150% or 200%. For me, it seems to work. Not the most elegant, but as Dennis said... this is a Windows Thing(TM) and there is not a lot we can do about it right now.

-E