Full screen problem!

Please report bugs in this group. We will maybe populate a list of known bugs with a possibly modified description at a later time.

Full screen problem!

Postby Agalar Ragimov » 05 Oct 2017, 07:30

Hi Everybody,

I am struggling with Ventuz Designer in full screen mode on the 21:9 monitor.

I am working on three monitors.
First is a touchscreen monitor has a screen with 16x9 aspect ratio. It should be "Main" screen.
Second monitor has a screen with 21:9 aspect ratio.
Third monitor has a scree with 16:9 aspect ratio.
All of them connected to one computer.

When I am trying to maximize (make fullscreen) the Ventuz Designer window, it makes invisible the 1/3 of the workspace from right (please check attached printscreen picture). That problem disappears when I am making the second monitor 21:9 "Main" screen but than touch screen on my first monitor doesn't work well.

Is it bug or I can fix it somehow?
Attachments
PrntScreen.png
*_*
Agalar Ragimov

Re: Full screen problem!

Postby joysprod » 06 Oct 2017, 12:14

Hi,
Although you mention they are connected to one computer, you don't mention if they are in 'Span mode'. Ventuz can only render to one 'screen output'. You therefore have to change your screen output in Windows to Span Mode. Depending on your graphics card it will be called different things.

You would then see something like 5760x1200 as a single monitor.

Hope that helps.

Peter
joysprod

Postby Agalar Ragimov » 08 Oct 2017, 09:00

Hi Peter,

Unfortunately, I can't make "Span Mode" and a wide single monitor [6400x1080] instead of three separate because one of monitors has touch screen. If I make "Span Mode" my touch screen will work wrongly.

Thanks,
Agalar
*_*
Agalar Ragimov

Postby joysprod » 08 Oct 2017, 18:05

Ok, so you can get the correct output when in Span, but the mapping of the touches is incorrect? Ventuz assumed the touch is the entire pixel space. I had the same problem and found I was able to fix this using this touch driver. http://touch-base.com

I had three 1920x1080 screens set up as a 5760x1080 Span. My last monitor was a touch screen, so it's a similar problem to yours. The software allowed me to re-map the touches. You can download a test version before committing to a purchase. Let me know if it works for you.

Peter
joysprod

Postby lerou » 08 Oct 2017, 21:26

Using span mode is a workaround for this problem. However if you want/need to go that way: since 5.3 you can configure the touch mapping in the Ventuz config tool. So you don’t need 3rd party software for the remapping.

cheers,
rou
lerou

Return to Bug Reports