Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Block Content

Post requests for new features to this forum group. Any suggestion to expand the possibilities of Ventuz are welcome.

Moderator: Support

Eric_RD

Block Content

Post by Eric_RD » 12 Sep 2017, 13:51

If you block Hierachy Nodes the content is still validated, which is fine in most cases but to save performance a "Block Content Validation" option for Hierachy and Content Containers would be perfect.
This would save me the work and hassle of creating a Scene instead of a Container and blocking the Scene. The work (and Scene load times) multiplies, if you have multiple Layers of nested Scenes.
T-Hanks

Götz_B

Re: Block Content

Post by Götz_B » 14 Sep 2017, 13:10

Sounds like an interesting feature for advanced users. I will put it on the "features to consider" list.

u-double-u

Post by u-double-u » 15 Sep 2017, 11:07

I was going to ask for something similar, but didn't dare to, because I thought it might be just me...
I noticed that audio in blocked parts of a scene is still playing - you can hear it unless one activly pauses or stops the clip.
But maybe it is just me...
cheers

chriss0212

Post by chriss0212 » 20 Sep 2017, 09:11

No, its not just you ;)

A feature like in ScenePort would be great! Block is disabling the validation and an event to trigger the validation! Maybe in the ContentContainer node, in the HierarchyContainer node and in the Layer's

Greetings

Christian