Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Mix and analyze audio

Post requests for new features to this forum group. Any suggestion to expand the possibilities of Ventuz are welcome.

Moderator: Support

SamTheSwede

Mix and analyze audio

Post by SamTheSwede » 22 May 2017, 13:22

I've been trying out the extended NDI capabilities here and putting up 32 NDI sources in a multivewer-scene inside of Ventuz works great!

What I miss is the ability to throw an FFT-audio analyzer on an Input without having to route the audio to an internal Ventuz Audio channel first.

And.... if I would like to analyze 32x16 audiochannels, I'd need a lot more Ventuz audiochannels than A-H. (In reality it would be more like 4 audiochannels per input to analyze)

When on the subject of audio, A simple channel router (as a node) would be great! This is a task I've come across:

I want to route the audio from track 1 of an embedded videosource (A LEFT) to embedded audiotrack 4 (B RIGHT) on the output side, or even create a fake stereo output from one mono input. This is nothing that can be simply done today. (or I'm missing something?)

All the best,

Sam